Scrabble word: DRUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRUNK exist?
Definitions of DRUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a chronic drinker
- noun - someone who is intoxicated
- noun - a single serving of a beverage
- noun - the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess
- noun - any liquid suitable for drinking
- noun - any large deep body of water
- noun - the act of swallowing
- adj - stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol)
- adj - as if under the influence of alcohol
- Intoxicated with alcoholic liquor to the point of impairment of physical and mental faculties.
- Caused or influenced by intoxication.
- Overcome by strong feeling or emotion: drunk with power.
- A drunkard.
- As an adjective the form drunk is used predicatively while the form drunken is now used only attributively: He was drunk last night.
- adj - intoxicated
- noun - a drunken person