Scrabble word: DRUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRUNK exist?
Definitions of DRUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a chronic drinker
- noun - someone who is intoxicated
- verb - take in liquids
- verb - consume alcohol
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - be fascinated or spell-bound by
- verb - drink excessive amounts of alcohol
- adj - stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol)
- adj - as if under the influence of alcohol
- Intoxicated with alcoholic liquor to the point of impairment of physical and mental faculties.
- Caused or influenced by intoxication.
- Overcome by strong feeling or emotion: drunk with power.
- A drunkard.
- As an adjective the form drunk is used predicatively while the form drunken is now used only attributively: He was drunk last night.
- adj - intoxicated
- noun - a drunken person
There are 5 letters in DRUNK: D K N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRUNK plus a wildcard: DRUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRUNK
Images for DRUNK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.