Scrabble word: DUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUNK exist?
Definitions of DUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a basketball shot in which the basketball is propelled downward into the basket
- verb - immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- verb - make a dunk shot, in basketball
- verb - dip into a liquid while eating
- To plunge into liquid; immerse.
- To dip (food) into a liquid before eating it.
- To slam (a ball) through the basket from above.
- To submerge oneself briefly in water.
- To slam a ball through the basket from above.
- The act or an instance of dunking.
- A dunk shot.
- verb - to dip into liquid
There are 4 letters in DUNK: D K N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUNK plus a wildcard: DUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUNK
Images for DUNK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.