Scrabble word: DUNKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUNKS exist?
Definitions of DUNKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a basketball shot in which the basketball is propelled downward into the basket
- verb - immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- verb - make a dunk shot, in basketball
- verb - dip into a liquid while eating
- verb - to dip into liquid
There are 5 letters in DUNKS: D K N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUNKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUNKS plus a wildcard: DUNKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUNKS
Images for DUNKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.