Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUNKERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUNKERS exist?
Definitions of DUNKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a Baptist denomination founded in 1708 by Americans of German descent
- noun - an eater who dips food into a liquid before eating it
- noun - a basketball player who is able to make dunk shots
- noun - an adherent of Baptistic doctrines (who practice baptism by immersion)
- verb - to dip into liquid
There are 7 letters in DUNKERS: D E K N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUNKERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUNKERS plus a wildcard: DUNKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUNKERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUNKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.