Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEVOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVOTE exist?
Definitions of DEVOTE in dictionaries:
- verb - give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- verb - dedicate
- verb - set aside or apart for a specific purpose or use
- To give or apply (one’s time, attention, or self) entirely to a particular activity, pursuit, cause, or person.
- To set apart for a specific purpose or use: land devoted to mining.
- These verbs are compared as they mean “to give to a particular end and especially to a higher purpose.
- v - to give oneself wholly to
There are 6 letters in DEVOTE: D E E O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVOTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVOTE plus a wildcard: DEVOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVOTE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVOTE
- English GODHEAD HERE IN HIDING (sb089)
- Oj dom hr var rtt snygga Vanna klacksko mstaren har typ ...
- Jag satte fast mossan p oasisen sedan stack jag ner blommorna i ...
- Glmde frresten visabloggaskriva om min nya jacka som jag har ...
- ss ja d ) blev njd D
- Rosor r rda violer r bl...
- set your intentions devote yourself full heartedly try not to be ...
- kontaktzentrale.com - devote Frau sucht ihren Meister
- ELLE-galan 2012
- Monaco St devote PhotoMonaco St devote Pictures Stills Prince ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.