Scrabble word: DEVOTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVOTED exist?
Definitions of DEVOTED in dictionaries:
- verb - give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- verb - dedicate
- verb - set aside or apart for a specific purpose or use
- adj - zealous in devotion or affection
- adj - (followed by `to') dedicated exclusively to a purpose or use
- Feeling or displaying strong affection or attachment; ardent: a devoted friend.
- Having been consecrated; dedicated.
- verb - to give oneself wholly to
There are 7 letters in DEVOTED: D D E E O T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVOTED plus a wildcard: DEVOTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVOTED
Images for DEVOTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.