Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COVETED
In which Scrabble dictionary does COVETED exist?
Definitions of COVETED in dictionaries:
- verb - wish, long, or crave for (something, especially the property of another person)
- adj - greatly desired
- v - to desire greatly
There are 7 letters in COVETED: C D E E O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COVETED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COVETED plus a wildcard: COVETED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COVETED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COVETED
- So sad to hear Elizabeth Taylor has died today. Since I was a girl ...
- Body skin and hair care tips
- coveted z coveted z combo
- Whats on Every Girls Dream Beauty List coveted Canvas
- really should be getting dressed for tonight but today I ran into a ...
- ... She Rockd Iggy Azalea In coveted Society Mesh and Leather Leggings
- ... come to a glorious finale with Spain taking home the coveted trophy
- Dress Francis Scarf belt and blazer all thrifted Bangle ...
- THE FASHION SNEAKER The coveted K
- Learning from Lincoln Barbaras Banter
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.