Scrabble word: LOWNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOWNESS exist?
Definitions of LOWNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a position of inferior status
- noun - a feeling of low spirits
- noun - the quality of being low
- noun - a low or small degree of any quality (amount or force or temperature etc.)
- adj - having relatively little upward extension
- verb - to utter the sound characteristic of cattle
There are 7 letters in LOWNESS: E L N O S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOWNESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOWNESS plus a wildcard: LOWNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOWNESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOWNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.