Scrabble word: MOUSSE
Is MOUSSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MOUSSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a rich, frothy, creamy dessert made with whipped egg whites and heavy cream
- noun - a light creamy dish made from fish or meat and set with gelatin
- noun - toiletry consisting of an aerosol foam used in hair styling
- verb - apply a styling gel to
- Any of various chilled desserts made with flavored whipped cream, gelatin, and eggs: chocolate mousse.
- A molded dish containing meat, fish, or shellfish combined with whipped cream and gelatin.
- An aerosol foam used to control and style the hair.
- verb - to style with mousse (foamy preparation used in styling hair)
There are 6 letters in MOUSSE: E M O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOUSSE
Click to search all anagrams of MOUSSE plus a wildcard: MOUSSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOUSSE
Images for MOUSSE
Lookup in Wiki for MOUSSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.