Scrabble word: MOUSSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOUSSES exist?
Definitions of MOUSSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a rich, frothy, creamy dessert made with whipped egg whites and heavy cream
- noun - a light creamy dish made from fish or meat and set with gelatin
- noun - toiletry consisting of an aerosol foam used in hair styling
- verb - apply a styling gel to
- verb - to style with mousse (foamy preparation used in styling hair)
There are 7 letters in MOUSSES: E M O S S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOUSSES plus a wildcard: MOUSSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOUSSES
Images for MOUSSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.