Scrabble word: WELSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WELSH exist?
Definitions of WELSH in dictionaries:
- noun - a native or resident of Wales
- noun - a Celtic language of Wales
- noun - a breed of dual-purpose cattle developed in Wales
- verb - cheat by avoiding payment of a gambling debt
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Wales or its people or their language
- To swindle a person by not paying a debt or wager.
- To fail to fulfill an obligation.
- verb - to fail to pay a debt
There are 5 letters in WELSH: E H L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WELSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WELSH plus a wildcard: WELSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WELSH
Images for WELSH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.