Scrabble word: SHELVE
Is SHELVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHELVE in dictionaries:
- verb - hold back to a later time
- verb - place on a shelf
- To place or arrange on a shelf.
- To put away as though on a shelf; put aside: “As usual, Dixon shelved this question” (Kingsley Amis).
- To cause to retire from service; dismiss.
- To slope gradually; incline.
- verb - to place on a shelf
There are 6 letters in SHELVE: E E H L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHELVE
Click to search all anagrams of SHELVE plus a wildcard: SHELVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHELVE
Images for SHELVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.