Scrabble word: STEAMERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEAMERS exist?
Definitions of STEAMERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a clam that is usually steamed in the shell
- noun - a cooking utensil that can be used to cook food by steaming it
- noun - a ship powered by one or more steam engines
- noun - an edible clam with thin oval-shaped shell found in coastal regions of the United States and Europe
- verb - travel by means of steam power
- verb - to travel by steamship
There are 8 letters in STEAMERS: A E E M R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEAMERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEAMERS plus a wildcard: STEAMERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEAMERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEAMERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.