Scrabble word: MASTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASTS exist?
Definitions of MASTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a vertical spar for supporting sails
- noun - nuts of forest trees (as beechnuts and acorns) accumulated on the ground
- noun - nuts of forest trees used as feed for swine
- noun - any sturdy upright pole
- verb - to provide with a mast (a long pole on a ship that supports the sails and rigging)
There are 5 letters in MASTS: A M S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASTS plus a wildcard: MASTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASTS
Images for MASTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.