Scrabble word: MASTERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASTERY exist?
Definitions of MASTERY in dictionaries:
- noun - great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity
- noun - power to dominate or defeat
- noun - the act of mastering or subordinating someone
- Possession of consummate skill.
- The status of master or ruler; control: mastery of the seas.
- Full command of a subject of study: Her mastery of economic theory impressed the professors.
- noun - superior knowledge or skill
There are 7 letters in MASTERY: A E M R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASTERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASTERY plus a wildcard: MASTERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASTERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MASTERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.