Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAYS exist?
Definitions of MAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States baseball player (born in 1931)
- noun - the month following April and preceding June
- noun - thorny Eurasian shrub of small tree having dense clusters of white to scarlet flowers followed by deep red berries
- verb - to gather flowers in the spring
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express permission
There are 4 letters in MAYS: A M S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAYS plus a wildcard: MAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAYS
Images for MAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.