Scrabble word: YAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAMS exist?
Definitions of YAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - edible tuber of any of several yams
- noun - any of a number of tropical vines of the genus Dioscorea many having edible tuberous roots
- noun - sweet potato with deep orange flesh that remains moist when baked
- noun - edible tuberous root of various yam plants of the genus Dioscorea grown in the tropics world-wide for food
- noun - a plant having an edible root
There are 4 letters in YAMS: A M S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YAMS plus a wildcard: YAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YAMS
Images for YAMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.