Scrabble word: RUSTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUSTY exist?
Definitions of RUSTY in dictionaries:
- adj - covered with or consisting of rust
- adj - of the brown color of rust
- adj - impaired in skill by neglect
- adj - ancient
- Covered with rust; corroded.
- Consisting of or produced by rust.
- Of a yellowish-red or brownishred color.
- Working or operating stiffly or incorrectly because of or as if because of rust.
- Weakened or impaired by neglect, disuse, or lack of practice.
- adj - covered with rust