Scrabble word: RUSTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUSTY exist?
Definitions of RUSTY in dictionaries:
- adj - covered with or consisting of rust
- adj - of the brown color of rust
- adj - impaired in skill by neglect
- adj - ancient
- Covered with rust; corroded.
- Consisting of or produced by rust.
- Of a yellowish-red or brownishred color.
- Working or operating stiffly or incorrectly because of or as if because of rust.
- Weakened or impaired by neglect, disuse, or lack of practice.
- adj - covered with rust
There are 5 letters in RUSTY: R S T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUSTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUSTY plus a wildcard: RUSTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUSTY
Images for RUSTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.