Scrabble word: SURETY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURETY exist?
Definitions of SURETY in dictionaries:
- noun - something clearly established
- noun - property that your creditor can claim in case you default on your obligation
- noun - a prisoner who is held by one party to insure that another party will meet specified terms
- noun - one who provides a warrant or guarantee to another
- noun - a guarantee that an obligation will be met
- The condition of being sure, especially of oneself; self-assurance.
- Something beyond doubt; a certainty.
- A pledge or formal promise made to secure against loss, damage, or default; a guarantee or security.
- One who has contracted to be responsible for another, especially one who assumes responsibilities or debts in the event of default.
- adj - free from doubt