Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ESTUARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESTUARY exist?
Definitions of ESTUARY in dictionaries:
- noun - the wide part of a river where it nears the sea
- The part of the wide lower course of a river where its current is met by the tides.
- An arm of the sea that extends inland to meet the mouth of a river.
- n - an inlet of the sea at a river's lower end
There are 7 letters in ESTUARY: A E R S T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTUARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESTUARY plus a wildcard: ESTUARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESTUARY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESTUARY
- estuary. Elkhorn Slough California.
- mendenhall_river_estuary.jpg (large)
- Klamath River estuary
- Click pictures to see how beautiful it really is
- Mawddach estuary Barmouth Bridge and Fairbourne spit
- Figure 2. The Tagus estuary
- Lower Connecticut River estuary Lyme
- Chesapekae Bay the largest estuary in the United States and one of ...
- Estuaries provide buffers against coastal storm impacts and nursery ...
- FileMattole River estuary 2005.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.