Scrabble word: SULTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SULTRY exist?
Definitions of SULTRY in dictionaries:
- adj - sexually exciting or gratifying
- adj - characterized by oppressive heat and humidity
- Very humid and hot: sultry July weather.
- Extremely hot; torrid: the sultry sands of the desert.
- Sensual; voluptuous: a sultry look; a sultry dance.
- adv - very hot and humid [adj -TRIER, -TRIEST] : SULTRILY
There are 6 letters in SULTRY: L R S T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SULTRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SULTRY plus a wildcard: SULTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SULTRY
Images for SULTRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.