Scrabble word: TRULY
Is TRULY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRULY in dictionaries:
- adv - in accordance with truth or fact or reality
- adv - by right
- adv - with sincerity
- adv - in fact (used as intensifiers or sentence modifiers)
- Sincerely; genuinely: We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.
- Truthfully; accurately: reported the matter truly.
- Indeed: truly ugly.
- Properly: not truly civilized.
- adv - in conformity with fact or reality
There are 5 letters in TRULY: L R T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRULY
Click to search all anagrams of TRULY plus a wildcard: TRULY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRULY
Images for TRULY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.