Scrabble word: SHUTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUTS exist?
Definitions of SHUTS in dictionaries:
- verb - move so that an opening or passage is obstructed
- verb - become closed
- verb - prevent from entering
- adj - situated within a short distance
- verb - to come near or nearer to
- adj - to block against entry or passage [v CLOSED, CLOSING, CLOSES] : CLOSABLE
There are 5 letters in SHUTS: H S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHUTS plus a wildcard: SHUTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUTS
Images for SHUTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.