Scrabble word: SHUTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUTTER exist?
Definitions of SHUTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
- noun - a hinged blind for a window
- verb - close with shutters
- A hinged cover or screen for a window, usually fitted with louvers.
- The movable louvers on a pipe organ, controlled by pedals, that open and close the swell box.
- To furnish or close with shutters: locked the doors and shuttered the windows.
- To cause to cease operations; close down: shuttered the store for the holiday.
- verb - to provide with shutters (hinged window covers)