Scrabble word: SHUTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUTTER exist?
Definitions of SHUTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
- noun - a hinged blind for a window
- verb - close with shutters
- A hinged cover or screen for a window, usually fitted with louvers.
- The movable louvers on a pipe organ, controlled by pedals, that open and close the swell box.
- To furnish or close with shutters: locked the doors and shuttered the windows.
- To cause to cease operations; close down: shuttered the store for the holiday.
- verb - to provide with shutters (hinged window covers)
There are 7 letters in SHUTTER: E H R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUTTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHUTTER plus a wildcard: SHUTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUTTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHUTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.