Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FURTHEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURTHEST exist?
Definitions of FURTHEST in dictionaries:
- adj - (comparatives of `far') most remote in space or time or order
- adv - to the greatest degree or extent or most advanced stage (`furthest' is used more often than `farthest' in this abstract sense)
- adv - to the greatest distance in space or time (`farthest' is used more often than `furthest' in this physical sense)
- To the greatest extent or degree: went the furthest of all the children in her education.
- At or to the most distant point in space or time: He swam the furthest.
- adv - at or to a great distance
There are 8 letters in FURTHEST: E F H R S T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURTHEST plus a wildcard: FURTHEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURTHEST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FURTHEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.