Scrabble word: FURTHEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURTHEST exist?
Definitions of FURTHEST in dictionaries:
- adj - (comparatives of `far') most remote in space or time or order
- adv - to the greatest degree or extent or most advanced stage (`furthest' is used more often than `farthest' in this abstract sense)
- adv - to the greatest distance in space or time (`farthest' is used more often than `furthest' in this physical sense)
- To the greatest extent or degree: went the furthest of all the children in her education.
- At or to the most distant point in space or time: He swam the furthest.
- adv - at or to a great distance