Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUFTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUFTS exist?
Definitions of TUFTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a bunch of hair or feathers or growing grass
- noun - a bunch of feathers or hair
- v - to form into tufts (clusters of flexible outgrowths attached at the base)
There are 5 letters in TUFTS: F S T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUFTS plus a wildcard: TUFTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUFTS
Images for TUFTS
- Photograph by Philip Greenspun tufts-university-4
- tufts University New England Magazine
- Photograph by Philip Greenspun tufts-university-3
- tufts University Athletics
- Photograph by Philip Greenspun tufts-university-1
- Pichatufts University - Garden presidents lawn .jpg - Wikipedia ...
- tufts University Diploma Frame Everything Graduation.com
- tufts University - GPA and Test Scores Needed for Admission tufts ...
- FileMain Gate - tufts University - IMG 0915.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- tufts Medical Center