Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUFT exist?
Definitions of TUFT in dictionaries:
- noun - a bunch of hair or feathers or growing grass
- noun - a bunch of feathers or hair
- A short cluster of elongated strands, as of yarn, hair, or grass, attached at the base or growing close together.
- A dense clump, especially of trees or bushes.
- A goatee.
- To furnish or ornament with tufts or a tuft.
- To pass threads through the layers of (a quilt, mattress, or upholstery), securing the thread ends with a knot or button.
- To separate or form into tufts.
- To grow in a tuft.
- verb - to form into tufts (clusters of flexible outgrowths attached at the base)
There are 4 letters in TUFT: F T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUFT plus a wildcard: TUFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUFT
Images for TUFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.