Scrabble word: TUFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUFT exist?
Definitions of TUFT in dictionaries:
- noun - a bunch of hair or feathers or growing grass
- noun - a bunch of feathers or hair
- A short cluster of elongated strands, as of yarn, hair, or grass, attached at the base or growing close together.
- A dense clump, especially of trees or bushes.
- A goatee.
- To furnish or ornament with tufts or a tuft.
- To pass threads through the layers of (a quilt, mattress, or upholstery), securing the thread ends with a knot or button.
- To separate or form into tufts.
- To grow in a tuft.
- verb - to form into tufts (clusters of flexible outgrowths attached at the base)