Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUFT exist?
Definitions of TUFT in dictionaries:
- noun - a bunch of hair or feathers or growing grass
- noun - a bunch of feathers or hair
- A short cluster of elongated strands, as of yarn, hair, or grass, attached at the base or growing close together.
- A dense clump, especially of trees or bushes.
- A goatee.
- To furnish or ornament with tufts or a tuft.
- To pass threads through the layers of (a quilt, mattress, or upholstery), securing the thread ends with a knot or button.
- To separate or form into tufts.
- To grow in a tuft.
- v - to form into tufts (clusters of flexible outgrowths attached at the base)
There are 4 letters in TUFT: F T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUFT plus a wildcard: TUFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUFT
Images for TUFT
- Acacia Yarns Eyelash tuft at The Yarn and Fiber Company
- tuft fracture in the ring finger - Bone sarcoidosis
- Edward tufte forum Dappled light
- Screening and Management of Tethered Spinal Cord In Children JPOG ...
- Mandarina Camisetas Mariquita
- Koi T-shirt design by lillytuft on deviantART
- DR. WESTS MIRACLE-tuft TOOTHBRUSHLIFE10011951
- Our Fans Svein tuft Silver Hills
- Clump of Sulphur tuft fungus growing on b - B8760145 - enlarged ...
- Radiologia Brasileira - Spinal lipoma associated with congenital ...