Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRESH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRESH exist?
Definitions of FRESH in dictionaries:
- adj - recently made, produced, or harvested
- adj - (of a cycle) beginning or occurring again
- adj - imparting vitality and energy
- adj - original and of a kind not seen before
- adj - not canned or otherwise preserved
- adj - not containing or composed of salt water
- adj - having recently calved and therefore able to give milk
- adj - with restored energy
- adj - not soured or preserved
- adj - free from impurities
- adj - not yet used or soiled
- adj - improperly forward or bold
- adv - very recently
- New to one’s experience; not encountered before.
- See Synonyms at new.
- Recently made, produced, or harvested; not stale or spoiled: fresh bread.
- Not preserved, as by canning, smoking, or freezing: fresh vegetables.
- Not saline or salty: fresh water.
- Not yet used or soiled; clean: a fresh sheet of paper.
- Free from impurity or pollution; pure: fresh air.
- Additional; new: fresh evidence.
- Bright and clear; not dull or faded: a fresh memory.
- Having the glowing, unspoiled appearance of youth: a fresh complexion.
- Untried; inexperienced: fresh recruits.
- Having just arrived; straight: fashions fresh from Paris.
- Revived or reinvigorated; refreshed: I was fresh as a daisy after the nap.
- Fairly strong; brisk: a fresh wind.
- Bold and saucy; impudent.
- Having recently calved and therefore with milk.
- The early part: the fresh of the day.
- A freshet.
- adj - existing only a short time
- noun - something that is new
- verb - to make or become fresh
There are 5 letters in FRESH: E F H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRESH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRESH plus a wildcard: FRESH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRESH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRESH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.