Scrabble word: RUSSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUSSET exist?
Definitions of RUSSET in dictionaries:
- noun - a reddish brown homespun fabric
- adj - of brown with a reddish tinge
- A moderate to strong brown.
- A coarse reddishbrown to brown homespun cloth.
- Moderate to strong brown.
- adj - a reddish or yellowish brown color [n -S] : RUSSETY
There are 6 letters in RUSSET: E R S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUSSET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUSSET plus a wildcard: RUSSET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUSSET
Images for RUSSET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.