Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUTURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUTURES exist?
Definitions of SUTURES in dictionaries:
- noun - an immovable joint (especially between the bones of the skull)
- noun - a seam used in surgery
- noun - thread of catgut or silk or wire used by surgeons to stitch tissues together
- verb - join with a suture
- v - to unite by sewing
There are 7 letters in SUTURES: E R S S T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUTURES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUTURES plus a wildcard: SUTURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUTURES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUTURES
- Filesutures.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Polyglactin sutures Polyglactin 910 sutures - PETCRYL 910
- Surgical sutures Biotextiles
- sutures fibrous articulations uniting the adjacent flat bones of the ...
- FileSkull sutures.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Surgical Suture
- Illustration showing cranial sutures and fontanels
- sutures D remove stitches
- What is Craniosynostosis - KidsGrowth
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.