Scrabble word: SUTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUTURE exist?
Definitions of SUTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - an immovable joint (especially between the bones of the skull)
- noun - a seam used in surgery
- noun - thread of catgut or silk or wire used by surgeons to stitch tissues together
- verb - join with a suture
- The process of joining two surfaces or edges together along a line by or as if by sewing.
- The material, such as thread, gut, or wire, that is used in this procedure.
- The line so formed.
- The fine thread or other material used surgically to close a wound or join tissues.
- The surgical method used to close a wound or join tissues.
- The line of junction or an immovable joint between two bones, especially of the skull.
- A seamlike joint or line of articulation, such as the line of dehiscence in a dry fruit or the spiral seam marking the junction of whorls of a gastropod shell.
- verb - to unite by sewing
There are 6 letters in SUTURE: E R S T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUTURE plus a wildcard: SUTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUTURE
Images for SUTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.