Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUTURE exist?
Definitions of SUTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - an immovable joint (especially between the bones of the skull)
- noun - a seam used in surgery
- noun - thread of catgut or silk or wire used by surgeons to stitch tissues together
- verb - join with a suture
- The process of joining two surfaces or edges together along a line by or as if by sewing.
- The material, such as thread, gut, or wire, that is used in this procedure.
- The line so formed.
- The fine thread or other material used surgically to close a wound or join tissues.
- The surgical method used to close a wound or join tissues.
- The line of junction or an immovable joint between two bones, especially of the skull.
- A seamlike joint or line of articulation, such as the line of dehiscence in a dry fruit or the spiral seam marking the junction of whorls of a gastropod shell.
- v - to unite by sewing
There are 6 letters in SUTURE: E R S T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUTURE plus a wildcard: SUTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUTURE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUTURE
- Subcuticular_suture.svg (SVG file nominally 560 440 pixels ...
- sutures from SybronEndo
- Vertical_mattress_suture.svg (file in formato SVG dimensioni ...
- Technical Specifications The Best sutures
- Horizontal mattress stitch - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Iris Sterile suture Scissors - Single
- suture 1a A interrupted suture B mattress suture
- Simsuture Practice Pad title
- Illustration of a Simple Interrupted suture
- Simple interrupted suture Vertical mattress suture ] Wound closure ...