Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UTERUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does UTERUS exist?
Definitions of UTERUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hollow muscular organ in the pelvic cavity of females
- A hollow muscular organ located in the pelvic cavity of female mammals in which the fertilized egg implants and develops.
- A corresponding part in other animals.
- adj - an organ of female mammals [n UTERI or UTERUSES] : UTERINE
There are 6 letters in UTERUS: E R S T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UTERUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UTERUS plus a wildcard: UTERUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UTERUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UTERUS
- MEDICAL IMAGES uterus
- What is the uterus
- ... fibroids classified primarily according to location in the uterus
- uterus - myometrium and endometrium Health Dictionary
- uterus - Zakta Guide
- Toy uterus -- Plush Toy uterus Recalled
- uterus - Medicalook Human Anatomy organs
- Illustration of uterus
- Here again is a picture from google images of a Septate uterus