Scrabble word: CRUSTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUSTS exist?
Definitions of CRUSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the outer layer of the Earth
- noun - a hard outer layer that covers something
- noun - the trait of being rude and impertinent
- verb - form a crust or form into a crust
- verb - to form a crust (a hardened outer surface)
There are 6 letters in CRUSTS: C R S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUSTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUSTS plus a wildcard: CRUSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUSTS
Images for CRUSTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.