Scrabble word: ALBUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALBUM exist?
Definitions of ALBUM in dictionaries:
- noun - one or more recordings issued together
- noun - a book of blank pages with pockets or envelopes
- A book with blank pages for the insertion and preservation of collections, as of stamps, photographs, or autographs.
- A set of phonograph records stored together in jackets under one binding.
- The holder for such records.
- One or more 12-inch long-playing records in a slipcase.
- A phonograph record.
- A recording of different musical pieces.
- A printed collection of musical compositions, pictures, or literary selections.
- A tall, handsomely printed book, popular especially in the 19th century, often having profuse illustrations and short, sentimental texts.
- noun - a book for preserving photographs or stamps