Scrabble word: ALBUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALBUM exist?
Definitions of ALBUM in dictionaries:
- noun - one or more recordings issued together
- noun - a book of blank pages with pockets or envelopes
- A book with blank pages for the insertion and preservation of collections, as of stamps, photographs, or autographs.
- A set of phonograph records stored together in jackets under one binding.
- The holder for such records.
- One or more 12-inch long-playing records in a slipcase.
- A phonograph record.
- A recording of different musical pieces.
- A printed collection of musical compositions, pictures, or literary selections.
- A tall, handsomely printed book, popular especially in the 19th century, often having profuse illustrations and short, sentimental texts.
- noun - a book for preserving photographs or stamps
There are 5 letters in ALBUM: A B L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALBUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALBUM plus a wildcard: ALBUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALBUM
Images for ALBUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.