Scrabble word: LABIUM
Is LABIUM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LABIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a liplike structure that bounds a bodily orifice (especially any of the four labiate folds of a woman's vulva)
- Any of four folds of tissue of the female external genitalia.
- A liplike structure, such as that forming the floor of the mouth of certain invertebrates, especially insects.
- The inner margin of the opening of a gastropod shell.
- One of the liplike divisions of a labiate corolla.
- noun - a fold of the vulva
There are 6 letters in LABIUM: A B I L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LABIUM
Click to search all anagrams of LABIUM plus a wildcard: LABIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LABIUM
Images for LABIUM
Lookup in Wiki for LABIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.