Scrabble word: LABIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does LABIUM exist?
Definitions of LABIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a liplike structure that bounds a bodily orifice (especially any of the four labiate folds of a woman's vulva)
- Any of four folds of tissue of the female external genitalia.
- A liplike structure, such as that forming the floor of the mouth of certain invertebrates, especially insects.
- The inner margin of the opening of a gastropod shell.
- One of the liplike divisions of a labiate corolla.
- noun - a fold of the vulva