Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALMY exist?
Definitions of BALMY in dictionaries:
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- adj - mild and pleasant
- Having the quality or fragrance of balm; soothing.
- Mild and pleasant: a balmy breeze.
- Eccentric in behavior.
- adj - not harsh or rough
- v - to make or become less
There are 5 letters in BALMY: A B L M Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALMY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALMY plus a wildcard: BALMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALMY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALMY
- Soap Queen Mango Avocado balmy Salve
- balmy Winter Great But Fruitless Worldnews HD Celebrity Photos
- Shot of Beauty Coup de coeur Glam Shine balmy gloss de LOral
- Camille Lacourt Coralie balmy Carl Hayman les Gay Games le week ...
- Alain Bernard et Coralie balmy en amoureux hier Roland-Garros
- ... Foot Hac Le Mans CFA Jeremy balmy-BorderMaker LE REGARD DE ZITOU
- balmy Street Mural Mural Locator
- Belle sportive 6 - Coralie balmy - Sportives - linda-moni - Photos ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.