Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMEBA
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMEBA exist?
Definitions of AMEBA in dictionaries:
- noun - naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion
- adj - a unicellular microscopic organism [n -BAS or -BAE] : AMOEBAN, AMOEBIC, AMOEBOID
There are 5 letters in AMEBA: A A B E M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMEBA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMEBA plus a wildcard: AMEBA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMEBA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMEBA
- Rara ameba que vive en el agua se cobra tres vidas en EE.UU. ameba ...
- ameba Coloring KEY Original Document ameba Coloring
- Dinamicas y Juegos La ameba
- ameba - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- Cultivo de Microalgas em Fotobiorreatores ameba... Microalgas abre um ...
- Common Pond ameba (Amoeba proteus)
- As a kid I remember seeing ameba in a light microscope and always ...
- ameba (4 Skool) Publish with Glogster
- Figure % ameba
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.