Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMOEBA
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMOEBA exist?
Definitions of AMOEBA in dictionaries:
- noun - naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion
- adj - a unicellular microscopic organism [n -BAS or -BAE] : AMOEBAN, AMOEBIC, AMOEBOID
There are 6 letters in AMOEBA: A A B E M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMOEBA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMOEBA plus a wildcard: AMOEBA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMOEBA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMOEBA
- Not an alien from outer space but an amoeba eating a paramecium. Aw ...
- amoeba proteus is busy capturing a ciliate by surrounding it with its ...
- amoebas are more than just blobs
- amoeba (genus)
- amoebas eat algae bacteria other protozoans and tiny particles of ...
- ... he was about 5 times larger than any other amoeba I have seen so far
- amoeba proteus Science Image 7c2e06 Science Image from ...
- amoebas - How to rid them from the human body
- LM of amoeba proteus extending its false feet - Z1100159 - enlarged ...
- amoeba proteus pseudopods slowly engulf the small desmid Staurastrum ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.