Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMOEBAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMOEBAS exist?
Definitions of AMOEBAS in dictionaries:
- noun - naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion
- adj - a unicellular microscopic organism [n -BAS or -BAE] : AMOEBAN, AMOEBIC, AMOEBOID
There are 7 letters in AMOEBAS: A A B E M O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMOEBAS plus a wildcard: AMOEBAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMOEBAS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMOEBAS
- amoebas - How to rid them from the human body
- some amoebas. They look cool so I wanted to show them to you. amoebas ...
- Not an alien from outer space but an amoeba eating a paramecium. Aw ...
- Nikon MicroscopyU
- amoebas are more than just blobs
- Sun animalcules and amoebas
- amoebasare more than just blobs - page 2
- Amoeba - body parasites used water process form animals carbon ...
- Can Human Lithal Amoeba Reside In Home Aquariums My Aquarium Club
- amoebas - Play Free at EBOG.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.