Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABASE exist?
Definitions of ABASE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to feel shame
- adv - to lower in rank, prestige, or esteem [v ABASED, ABASING, ABASES] : ABASEDLY
There are 5 letters in ABASE: A A B E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABASE plus a wildcard: ABASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABASE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABASE
- abase Vocabulary Fun
- Meaning of abase Wordpandit.com
- abase - definition of abase by the Free Online Dictionary Thesaurus ...
- abase (v.) to ashame or embarrass someone else
- abase - Cole was being abased by the students because he clumsily fell ...
- abase on Vimeo
- The Date-A-Base Book 2013
- Rfrence Creabase illustration maquette bateau
- Artculos sobre algas marinas en Hispavista Mujer
- Anime base image by yourbloodskeeper on Photobucket
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.