Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMEBAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMEBAS exist?
Definitions of AMEBAS in dictionaries:
- noun - naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion
- adj - a unicellular microscopic organism [n -BAS or -BAE] : AMOEBAN, AMOEBIC, AMOEBOID
There are 6 letters in AMEBAS: A A B E M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMEBAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMEBAS plus a wildcard: AMEBAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMEBAS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMEBAS
- As amebas so mais sensuais do que voc pensa
- Algunas amebas desarrollan una rudimentaria agricultura La Ciencia y ...
- Ests aqu Inicio Fotografa Dos amebas Marrones
- Las amebas emiten pseudpodos
- Ilustraciones Muriel Bianchi amebas
- Common Pond Ameba (Amoeba proteus)
- amebas - Monografias.com
- Desde el trpico de Cncer amebas
- Las amebas
- Peligros de las infecciones por amebas precauciones y cuidados
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.