Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMOEBAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMOEBAE exist?
Definitions of AMOEBAE in dictionaries:
- adj - a unicellular microscopic organism [n -BAS or -BAE] : AMOEBAN, AMOEBIC, AMOEBOID
There are 7 letters in AMOEBAE: A A B E E M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMOEBAE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMOEBAE plus a wildcard: AMOEBAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMOEBAE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMOEBAE
- miley cyrus photos of her amoebae
- amoebae SEM - C0124973 - Science Photo Library
- Two amoebae one ingesting algal cells. Ref amoeba13.
- London Jan 20 Some amoebae do exactly what we do before we travel ...
- amoebae- EBS Wastewater Training and Consulting
- Image and text copyright Dennis Kunkel. All rights reserved.
- Testate amoebae
- ... of Dictyostelium discoideum amoebae Learn Science at Scitable
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.