Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMEBAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMEBAE exist?
Definitions of AMEBAE in dictionaries:
- adj - a unicellular microscopic organism [n -BAS or -BAE] : AMOEBAN, AMOEBIC, AMOEBOID
There are 6 letters in AMEBAE: A A B E E M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMEBAE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMEBAE plus a wildcard: AMEBAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMEBAE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMEBAE
- Not an alien from outer space but an amoeba eating a paramecium. Aw ...
- Amoeba proteus is busy capturing a ciliate by surrounding it with its ...
- Amoebas are more than just blobs
- Amoeba (genus)
- Amoeba proteus Science Image 7c2e06 Science Image from ...
- LM of amoeba proteus extending its false feet - Z1100159 - enlarged ...
- Amoeba proteus pseudopods slowly engulf the small desmid Staurastrum ...
- An amoeba found in an activated sludge sewage plant. Refamoeba04.
- EEOB Pictures set 3 additional pics amoeba
- This Amoeba (Amoeba Proteus) belongs to the Protista Kingdom. http ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.