Is APPEAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APPEAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - earnest or urgent request
- noun - attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
- noun - (law) a legal proceeding in which the appellant resorts to a higher court for the purpose of obtaining a review of a lower court decision and a reversal of the lower court's judgment or the granting of a new trial
- noun - request for a sum of money
- verb - take a court case to a higher court for review
- verb - request earnestly (something from somebody)
- verb - be attractive to
- verb - challenge (a decision)
- verb - cite as an authority
- An earnest or urgent request, entreaty, or supplication.
- A resort or application to a higher authority, as for sanction, corroboration, or a decision: an appeal to reason.
- The transfer of a case from a lower to a higher court for a new hearing.
- A case so transferred.
- A request for a new hearing.
- The power of attracting or of arousing interest: a city with appeal for tourists.
- To make an earnest or urgent request, as for help.
- To have recourse, as for corroboration; resort: I appeal to your sense of justice.
- To make or apply for an appeal.
- To transfer or apply to transfer (a case) to a higher court for rehearing.
- verb - to make an earnest request
There are 6 letters in APPEAL: A A E L P P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APPEAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of APPEAL, to go: APPEAL?
Rearrange the letters in APPEAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of APPEAL
What's nearby APPEAL
Lookup in Wiki for APPEAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APPEAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APPEAL"