Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APPEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPEAL exist?
Definitions of APPEAL in dictionaries:
- noun - earnest or urgent request
- noun - attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
- noun - (law) a legal proceeding in which the appellant resorts to a higher court for the purpose of obtaining a review of a lower court decision and a reversal of the lower court's judgment or the granting of a new trial
- noun - request for a sum of money
- verb - take a court case to a higher court for review
- verb - request earnestly (something from somebody)
- verb - be attractive to
- verb - challenge (a decision)
- verb - cite as an authority
- An earnest or urgent request, entreaty, or supplication.
- A resort or application to a higher authority, as for sanction, corroboration, or a decision: an appeal to reason.
- The transfer of a case from a lower to a higher court for a new hearing.
- A case so transferred.
- A request for a new hearing.
- The power of attracting or of arousing interest: a city with appeal for tourists.
- To make an earnest or urgent request, as for help.
- To have recourse, as for corroboration; resort: I appeal to your sense of justice.
- To make or apply for an appeal.
- To transfer or apply to transfer (a case) to a higher court for rehearing.
- verb - to make an earnest request
There are 6 letters in APPEAL: A A E L P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPEAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPEAL plus a wildcard: APPEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPEAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPEAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.