Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAPAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAPAL exist?
Definitions of PAPAL in dictionaries:
- adj - proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles
- Of, relating to, or issued by a pope: the papal succession; a papal bull.
- Of or relating to the Roman Catholic Church.
- adv - pertaining to the pope [adj] : PAPALLY
There are 5 letters in PAPAL: A A L P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAPAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAPAL plus a wildcard: PAPAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAPAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAPAL
- Updated 03.04.2001]
- Whispers in the Loggia Next Stop The Room of Tears
- The Foundations of Early Modern France
- Pius XI A papal Bull the Most Modern One in the Collection Dated ...
- The papal Palace Avignon - Paul Signac - WikiPaintings.org
- Orbis Catholicus Secundus papal Mass in St. Peters
- papal Balcony
- Bula del papa Urbano VIII con el sello (bulla) de plomo.
- Picture 9161 Memories with Pope Shenouda in Pictures Saint ...
- El nico ejrcito de la ciudad del Vaticano es la guardia suiza.