Scrabble word: SILVERS
Is SILVERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SILVERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal
- noun - coins made of silver
- noun - a light shade of grey
- noun - silverware eating utensils
- noun - a trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver) that is usually awarded for winning second place in a competition
- verb - coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam
- verb - make silver in color
- verb - turn silver
- verb - to cover with silver (a metallic element)
There are 7 letters in SILVERS: E I L R S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILVERS
Click to search all anagrams of SILVERS plus a wildcard: SILVERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILVERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SILVERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.