Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEVILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVILS exist?
Definitions of DEVILS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God
- noun - an evil supernatural being
- noun - a word used in exclamations of confusion
- noun - a rowdy or mischievous person (usually a young man)
- noun - a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - coat or stuff with a spicy paste
- verb - to prepare food with pungent seasoning
There are 6 letters in DEVILS: D E I L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVILS plus a wildcard: DEVILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVILS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.