Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALLEON
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALLEON exist?
Definitions of GALLEON in dictionaries:
- noun - a large square-rigged sailing ship with three or more masts
- A large three-masted sailing ship with a square rig and usually two or more decks, used from the 15th to 17th century especially by Spain as a merchant ship or warship.
- n - a large sailing vessel
There are 7 letters in GALLEON: A E G L L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLEON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALLEON plus a wildcard: GALLEON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALLEON
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALLEON
- Filegalleon-spanish.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- mababang langit a real-life galleon in manila
- 1733 Spanish galleon (image)
- SouborFrench galleon model.jpg - Wikipedie
- Early Spanish galleon (image)
- Elizabethan galleon 14 Ship Model for Sale - Tall Ships Replicas ...
- Ship model Stockholm galleon of 1610
- French galleon
- Stephen Biesty - Illustrator - Cross Sections - Spanish galleon
- Thread galleon plans
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.