Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LONGAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LONGAN exist?
Definitions of LONGAN in dictionaries:
- noun - tree of southeastern Asia to Australia grown primarily for its sweet edible fruit resembling litchi nuts
- An Indian evergreen tree (Euphoria longan) having yellowish-brown drupes with white, juicy, edible flesh.
- The fruit of this plant.
- n - the edible fruit of a Chinese tree
There are 6 letters in LONGAN: A G L N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LONGAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LONGAN plus a wildcard: LONGAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LONGAN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LONGAN
- Current Lychee longan Pictures
- longan New Asian Cuisine
- longan information - Exotic fruits Natures Pride
- longan 647 Miles Apart
- longan - Dimocarpus longana
- playing with fire and water longan
- Alles over groenten en fruit - longan
- FORMIGUINHA ATMICA longan
- The longan originated in China but is now widely grown throughout ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.