Scrabble word: MOONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOONS exist?
Definitions of MOONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the natural satellite of the Earth
- noun - any object resembling a moon
- noun - the period between successive new moons (29.531 days)
- noun - the light of the Moon
- noun - United States religious leader (born in Korea) who founded the Unification Church in 1954
- noun - any natural satellite of a planet
- verb - have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake
- verb - be idle in a listless or dreamy way
- verb - expose one's buttocks to
- verb - to spend time idly
There are 5 letters in MOONS: M N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOONS plus a wildcard: MOONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOONS
Images for MOONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.